VISUALIZE TO MATERIALIZE!!

B-Town Girl!

Born and broughtup in the B-Town, we are always on our highs!
High-end lifestyle, high-end education, high-end outings, high-end friends;
Well, but but but,I am happy,Inspite of being one of them,I have a different vision to look at stuff. As a child I was a very silent and fun-loving girl with lots of positive give and take. Parents rose me so well to be independent and free.

Being an Anti-Lie , I boycotted all that was not original and fake. Yes this dint always fetch me good things or lot of people in life but it definitely made me a women of principles. Now getting married into the othodox and n- minded family gave me a big time culture shock. All that helped was my vision !



As the anxiety grew, The nature of my vision changed, I was devastated to know now i saw negativity everywhere.... Then once, on a call with my sister I realized what I was doing to myself; 

Her couple of words like, Shruti, #Dont become harsh with the Harsh world, #you are making them win by changing the way they want you to;#Our Parents taught us only one fundamental...Do Good Be Good!!

That night, I couldnt sleep, what I only thought was

Positive will Kill the negative
Controlling and maintaining our good self is only preventive,
Nothing seems to be curative 
As the world is always going to be narrative!

Thanks to the Negativity which highlights my Positivity!
Atleast I am far from the adversity,
Negativity might look good and strong,
But, my dear friend ,for how long?

I decided to revise my vision,
Holding my childhood in supervision,
That was a great decision
that was the only caution.

I always looked upon the petty things that brought me Joy,
I believed in myself to mend the broken toy,
Indian Mythology said Truth defeats the lies,
It pushed me hard to correctly visualize.

Determined to stick to the Kindness, i possessed;
It was easy to feel good and self impressed,
All of a sudden my surrounding turned green,
As if everything was always clean,
Rightly said, Truth will defeat Lies,

I understood we need to Visualize to Materialize!!!


Shruti Sonigra
Pranic Healer and Psychotherapist












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KINDNESS IS THE BEST VIRTUE!!

CORONA POSITIVE