TRAVEL SOLO!!
TRAVEL SOLO!! DISCOVER YOURSELF!
In the midst of overloaded daily chores, I decided to Live!
A thought in the mind which was very Naive!
I want to Travel solo,
Whether lavish or dolo!
Now I started planning my Trip,
Asking every problem to RIP!
The charm, the glow that I already had while penning down,
It was very much majestic like a clown.
While I wallowed in the past getting mentally tired,
Thought to myself; its high time!!,All the hindrances need to be fired!
In the midst of overloaded daily chores, I decided to Live!
A thought in the mind which was very Naive!
I want to Travel solo,
Whether lavish or dolo!
Now I started planning my Trip,
Asking every problem to RIP!
The charm, the glow that I already had while penning down,
It was very much majestic like a clown.
While I wallowed in the past getting mentally tired,
Thought to myself; its high time!!,All the hindrances need to be fired!
I was virtually ready to fly really high in the sky but where to go I kept disturbing myself!
I wanted to travel really far away from my continent, Asia being one of the hottest continents and summers were on!
I randomly thought of travelling to Europe as I had never been there and had heard a lot about it. I called up my friend and she agreed to accompany....It was going to be super fun....... with her and me rocking the shit out of ourselves!!
AAAAAAhhhhhhh.............dreaming about the places was so much like relishing the cream sitting in the corner of your Home sweet home.
A night before the D-Day, I made my checklist being super excited
I knew I am getting automatically rejuvenated!
Travelling Solo was a dream!
Like the icing over the Cake and Cream!
Travel of 15 days;
It was supposedly the best of ways!
Paris, Italy, Germany and Londonzzz;
Explored the places and and experiences in abundance.
Yes I discovered the new in me, who was polished to face the same world with a new effort!
A beautiful experience and happiness fit in its port.
I encourage you all to Travel solo!
Whether lavish or dolo,
as its the experience that polishes your life
not just making husband kids and wife!
Go ahead to discover your own self, nothing is superior than that in this world;
Realistic Achievements and success will be magically curled!
Shruti Sonigra
Pranic Healer & Psychotherapist



Comments
Post a Comment