I 'm Beautiful!!


   I 'M BEAUTIFUL!!

Laying in the prolonged and apparent Agony, Many girls across the globe commit suicide. What is the suffering?

Am I un-Pretty?
I can't face the world being witty;
I loved 'em alot,
but my heart was shot;
Will the Angels ring the holy bell,
and take me out of this shitty well?

It pains, it hurts, it suck,
Nobody gives a fuck,
My wounds are fresh,
but for 'em I am just a flesh.

Royally criticized at flight,
They never bother if its day or night!!
My torture is their pleasure,
Don't know what's the future?

I am a warrior and not at stake
Its my story and I will make.
I will stand on my own legs,
No worries and no begs.

No matter how gloomy it may seem,
I will erase the criticizing Meme.
I will gather myself,
by stop being an elf!


One day I said to me,
I'M beautiful and its not wee';
I felt the pretty inside,
rest all set aside,
I am no more the run away mice,
deep inside it felt nice.

I thought to bring my talent at surface,
Now!! challenging them all in the race,
To my surprise what I noticed,
Criticizers were all unnoticed,

Evil got its Shame,
and the best man his name..

Hence I request them all,
Suicide isn't the call,
Rise and stand erect;
Make your life perfect
Yes! Yes! on your own term
Being yourself a Derm!

Shruti Sonigra
Pranic Healer & Psychotherapist














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KINDNESS IS THE BEST VIRTUE!!

CORONA POSITIVE