THE MIRROR

                                         

                                                    THE MIRROR!!


Where is the Happiness?? I once asked myself, when everything looked gloomy,sad and bacterial around!

Where is the GOD, Where is my reward;

Tired of being True and Honest;

 I was trapped in the wrong Nest!

Enthu seemed low,

As surroundings made the Falsity glow!

Looking for some light;

Holding onto my hopes very tight,

Where is the Saviour?, I asked

May be he is masked!!

Going up and Down in the Roller Coaster,

Sometimes slow, sometimes Faster,

I contemplated Life to be an Error,

Mind full of only Fear,

But cant forget, DAD always motivated,

Be only Love  and no Hatred!

One Thought gave a Rise,

Undoubtedly it was Wise,

Strong as never before,

and I started to think deep and More!

I wasn't alive,

But now was determined to Thrive!!

I realized, Life is no Error,

It's only the Mirror!

Nothing but Laughs and smiles,

I need not go Miles!

Love is the only way to measure the diam,

As the Truth will always triumph!!

I realized, Life is no Error,

It's only the Mirror!!

Shruti Sonigra
Pranic Healer and Psychotherapist




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KINDNESS IS THE BEST VIRTUE!!

CORONA POSITIVE