Fly High In the Sky

                                         Fly High In the Sky!


I was born to fly high!

giving the sun a HI-FI;

Life is an ice-cream I don't deny;

Before it melts want to take an achieving sigh!


Excitingly I look back,

lot of responsibilities in my sack,

wish to serve the world for its best,

Making it happen only puts me to rest!


As a child I played on my dad's shoulder;

cant let his values to moulder,

He talked about the Great, achieving their crown;

and said, Hero is a verb and not a noun!!


Felicitation feels good, but has to be earned,

Experience is the key for mistakes to be learned!

I know many who buy their success;

They may look good in this attractive dress;

So silly though to have nothing original to express,

Having little but real is enough to fluoresce.


On the wings of hard work and loyalty,

I bring along some humility,

My soul is set free;

feeling the breeze with a glee,


I have one life, wish to make it meaningful,

I strive to grab with my thrive

not stars those shine,

but the world that is mine!


Shruti Sonigra

Psychotherapist | Counselor | Motivational Activist | Pranic Healer



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KINDNESS IS THE BEST VIRTUE!!

CORONA POSITIVE