Confidence
Confidence!!
With the competition around, I was also asked to run.
Working like a mediocre, it had no fun.
Friends had value as they made more money.
Honestly though, I pitied their journey.
Some for luxury; some for the fee,
Happy for them and kind to thee,
My marriage had lost the Engineer in me,
Blurred days were those that I could see,
At my end was depression!!
Didn't know how would I redesign,
Worked Worked Worked like in hell,
Nobody to pull me out of this well.
The only jewel that I carried,
Was never to give up !!.
but for how long with this I would live up?
All of me was just lost in the past tense,
It was then,
I decided to dance in my confidence.
Breaking all the barriers, inspired by all the warriors,
Keeping Prayers in mind,
believed my direction will lean the kind,
Started walking towards restudying the forgotten,
without hesitation or any guilt,
Once again gathered and rebuilt,
But the society didn't spare,
People judged the age as if vague and rotten.
I was not going to fall,
What built me was belief, determination and hardwork,
Slaying in my confidence,
I managed to stand tall!
People asked me what is your strategy?
I smiled and said,
I gathered all the thrown bricks to build my firm foundation.
Confidence in itself was enough for such a lame competition.
Shruti Sonigra
Psychotherapist |Counselor |Motivational Activist |Pranic Healer

Comments
Post a Comment