Build Yourself!!

                                             Build Yourself!

I ask myself,

Where am I?

I hear, a little away from polishing personal skills.

I work on it , to give it a perfect hit.

When I slip, meticulous efforts I clip.


I ask myself,

Where am I?

I hear, a little away from self discipline.

Laziness is what I swallow,

to enjoy the shine in my hallow,


I ask myself,

Where am I?

I hear, a little away from self Love.

I spread Love and see that it comes back,

Knowing now sharing love is the best hack.


I ask myself,

where am I?

I hear, a little away from learning new things.

World is vast and so as the knowledge,

updating yourself should definitely be your next pledge. 


I ask myself,

Where am I?

I hear, a little away from Achieving.

Working hard religiously is what I believe,

Where anxiety and worries are ought to relieve.


I ask myself,

Where am I?

I hear, a little away from giving up.

Now this is the distance I want to increase,

being determined and hopeful is something that will please.


I ask myself 

where am I?

I hear, I am established.

I believed in building the hollow,

and today I feel accomplished guiding many that follow!!

 

Shruti Sonigra

Psychotherapist |Counselor |Motivational Activist |Pranic Healer






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KINDNESS IS THE BEST VIRTUE!!

CORONA POSITIVE