I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!
I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!
Destiny is what we create,
Don't crib, we have to initiate;
A good deed, never fails!
For that's the only thing that gives us heavenly sails!
I believe in myself,
I believe in thee,
For He is the creator,
Author of you and me!
Man will propose and He has all the powers to dispose,
so have faith and not wrong attitude,
For everything will be upheld only with gratitude!
Prayers are classic!
Worthy and holistic,
Its magical to One and All!
Honest prayers saves us from that great fall!
Focus on what you want and not what you dont,
Universe helps you to create, dont worry; you wont!
Kind and real we need to be,
Automatically without missed, blessed are we,
Be good and Thankful,
You will definitely get a chance to be grateful,
God is the designer of our life cycles
I believe in Miracles!
Shruti Sonigra
Pranic Healer and Psychotherapist
Destiny is what we create,
Don't crib, we have to initiate;
A good deed, never fails!
For that's the only thing that gives us heavenly sails!
I believe in myself,
I believe in thee,
For He is the creator,
Author of you and me!
Man will propose and He has all the powers to dispose,
so have faith and not wrong attitude,
For everything will be upheld only with gratitude!
Prayers are classic!
Worthy and holistic,
Its magical to One and All!
Honest prayers saves us from that great fall!
Focus on what you want and not what you dont,
Universe helps you to create, dont worry; you wont!
Kind and real we need to be,
Automatically without missed, blessed are we,
Be good and Thankful,
You will definitely get a chance to be grateful,
God is the designer of our life cycles
I believe in Miracles!
Shruti Sonigra
Pranic Healer and Psychotherapist

Comments
Post a Comment