Corona Positive! Oh Corona!, You are the villain and the Hero! Without you, Value of Life was Zero! You taught me respecting life and its importance! Which, I had forgotten more than once! Multitasking which was once a bugger, Today defines my own Caliber, My Worth which was once lost, Today, is in my court at no cost! I was up-brought honest and Loyal, You made me imperial and royal! Not just in monetary term, but base is made firm! You destroyed families, which was a great fall! Yet, you held our efforts up and tall, You taught us gratitude and hence A Thank You from all, From cooking to painting, I had a b all! Around, I hear news of Suicide, Life is beautiful as a Beach or its a Bitch, we are to decide! Create a difference , by self-motivating! Believe me, its worth living! ...
Comments
Post a Comment