When He’s there!!

 When He’s there!! 

When he is there, I have no fear,

Why? I ask myself, why is he so dear?

The world has torn me off,

I am tired of standing on my feet that shake.

Loosing myself, seeming difficult to remake.

Lament, I sing throughout, missing him,  

Oh!! Where are you Paa, I need to be besides him.

Toiling nights to training days, going ambivalent on my emotion,

I hated when he trained me but loved every notion.

The world is harsh Paa, people are cruel around me,

Wish to fall off, giving up, but I am alert as I can feel you see.

I don’t want to look weak in your eye,

That will be an insult to your upbringing and values that will never die.

Wickedness gets me low on energy, Believe me I still am disciplined with no lethargy!

Its just that you never treated me with inhumanity,

I never knew how to survive such insanity.

You made me grow in love and care, 

Suddenly you left me alone in this vicious surround, is it really fair?

Come back I wish to fight with you!

Want to lay upon your lap and hide too,

where the world doesn’t find me even if it wants,

Only your love and values in me flaunts!

I know through the clouds you must be yelling at the top of your voice,

Shruti! you have to win, you have no choice!

I can hear you say, “I don’t care what the situation is, keep working hard, keep going and never let it cease! 

Conceal your sorrows with a happy face, for you are building your daughter in the same maze. Make sure she does better in this freaking race.

Have to follow what you taught,

 You left me no way!! 

Want to shout out loud in the open air and say, 

I miss you every day!


…………love you dad forever and ever!!

                             Yours little daughter

 © Shruti Sonigra!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KINDNESS IS THE BEST VIRTUE!!

CORONA POSITIVE