My VIBE!

MY VIBE!!

I belong to a Tribe, which only shares good vibe!  
I would not want to waste my time,On waves which don't Rhyme,

Sad and boring made wee,Thoughtful and Enthu is so me.

When all asked me to gear up and noted the runs,
I chose to wear a smile and confidence.

I choose Progressing my own self,
Self Improvement is the key to reach the elf!

Motivation and Determination  fills my plate,
Thoughts that boost my energy should never wait.

The journey of facing the ruthless wasn't easy for me,
Broken and bruised, I still tried to figure out and see,

How people enjoy your sorrow, and see to that you are alone to face each arrow,
Sometimes of filth, sometimes of criticism,
Trying to refresh themselves forgetting humanism,

Pulling up the socks for oneself is what matters,
All materialistic and fake always shatters,

Everything in the end reversed, People had to Frown,
Who eventually  wished to put me down.

Prayers and Love are key to good health of Mind,
Whatever comes across you, always be kind!
With blessings and good luck you are surrounded,
When, even in Failure or Success, you choose to remain grounded!!


Shruti Sonigra
Pranic Healer & Psychotherapist








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KINDNESS IS THE BEST VIRTUE!!

CORONA POSITIVE